Our IT support service combines a number of our products in one package. We will work with you to find out what you need the most and design our service to suit your budget,
You can purchase IT support in three different ways:
Pre-paid Hours – a block of time to use however, whenever, you need to
You get a discount on the hourly rate and know you will have support when you need it most. Maybe you’re making changes to your IT equipment, or maybe you need someone to deal with monthly maintenance and security updates. This can also be used for project support such as office moves and system upgrades.
Monthly Contract – a fixed monthly cost to cover all regular IT support
For those who want an IT department without the staff costs. Maybe you need someone onsite once a week, or you have a few servers that need 24/7 monitoring and monthly maintenance checks. You’d like someone to deal with your other IT suppliers like Sage, BT or Microsoft. The most cost-effective option, and we’re always on-hand to help.
Pay-as-you-go – ad hoc, for occasional use
If you only need some help every so often then this will suit you. You pay per hour for support only when you use it. Ideal for small companies who use less than 10 hours a month of IT support.
We keep our billing simple and transparent by bundling together our varied products into one package and laying out exactly what you’re paying for and giving you a single invoice. This saves any confusion, for either of us, and we can get on with doing what we do best.
- Help & support when you need it most
- A single point of contact for any IT issue
- Stop IT issues becoming problems
- Security, protection, peace of mind
- Your virtual IT department
- Round the clock monitoring
- IT helpdesk during core hours
- Friendly advice from IT experts
- Rapid response to your IT problems
- Fully outsource your IT department
- Multiple payment options
- Pay per user per month
- Unlimited phone and onsite support
- Discount on block hours purchase
- Non-contract, PAYG available