We’ve partnered with the most innovative provider of total data protection solutions to allow us to give our clients absolute certainty that their data is safe.
Our products backup entire devices instead of just files and folders to allow instant recovery, even in the event of a disaster. We use clever technologies (cloud, virtualization and disk imaging) to build an amazing backup and disaster recovery solution.
We provide you with the ultimate fail-safe defence against ransomware by allowing you to restore any protected device to a snapshot never more than one hour old. You just wind the clock back to before the attack happened and you carry on as if it never had.
Our product family
- Nevis – The first complete data protection solution delivered on one platform, and comes complete with Instant Virtualisation technology that enables whole infrastructures to be spun up in a matter of seconds, either on a local device or in the Cloud.
- Lomond – The only continuity solution designed for small businesses. A compact device that takes snapshots of your computers and stores them in the secure Cloud at a minimal cost.
- Aurora – For Office365, GoogleApps and SalesForce – simple, automated, and secure backup of data in cloud apps. Protect valuable business data from accidental deletes, malicious acts and operational errors, meet legal and compliance needs, and manage the employee life-cycle effectively.
Small business backups are no longer a matter of daily tape changes, and overnight backup routines. We seamlessly snapshot your data every hour, store it securely and give you instant access to every file. You can restore a file as recently as 5 minutes ago.
- Hourly snapshots of your data
- Instant recovery of files and disks
- Total protection from Ransomware
- Backup your Office365 & GoogleApps
- No expensive hardware, pay-as-you-use
- Extremely fast recovery times
- 24/7/365 technical support
- Enterprise-grade protection for your SMB
- Protects all your data wherever it is
- Daily verification reports
- Pay only for your usage
- Free 24/7 technical support
- Zero upfront hardware costs
- Cloud backup from £2 per user/month
- Single monthly bill