We supply an industry-leading anti-virus package to protect you from the many ways your systems could experience a cyber attack.
Ransomware, phishing, malware, email and website spoofing – you will be familiar with these terms through news stories and, most likely, past experience.
“The latest Government Security Breaches Survey found that nearly three-quarters (74%) of small organisations reported a security breach in the last year; an increase on the 2013 and 2014 survey. SMEs are now being pinpointed by digital attackers.”
Traditionally, anti-virus software has been hamstrung by a few flaws;
- Expense – you have to pay hundreds for a software licence for each user for a year.
- Performance – the software would slow your PCs down, and cripple them during scanning.
- Maintenance – constant updates on every machine to stay protected from the newest threats.
We’ve built a solution that is cloud-hosted, billed per user per month and remotely managed so you have total piece of mind without the cost or performance impact.
Protection costs just a few pounds per month. If you spend anything on IT, it should be on virus protection.
- Protection from spyware and malware
- Covers email, web and instant messaging
- Protects your data and systems
- Fully managed, install and forget
- Easy to install and set-up
- Automatic updates and patches
- Custom scan schedule
- Auto-quarantine and disinfect
- Monthly virus reports
- Firewall integration
- From just £2 per month per user
- Server protection £5 per month
- Free remote monitoring
- Free updates & patches
- 100% up time guarantee, 24/7 support