Personal or ISP email addresses look like this – @talktalk.co.uk, @live.co.uk, @gmail.com… if you’re using something like this for your business email, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s unsecured, unprofessional, and gives customers a bad impression.
Don’t lose out on income by making this simple mistake.
Research shows that businesses and individuals are more likely to use a company with their own email domain.
You own domain name (e.g. abuilder.co.uk, homealarmsystems.com) conveys TRUST, it suggests STABILITY and SECURITY.
Take the simple step of using a custom business email domain to protect your company and your customers.
Some of the many reasons for switching to your own email domain
- NOTIFICATIONS for urgent business emails.
- Change ISP or mobile provider without having to change any mailboxes or email addresses.
- RUN business and personal mailboxes on your phone, laptop, tablet, or PC.
- PUBLISH unlimited addresses; ‘sales@yourcompany’, ‘accounts@yourcompany’ – these can all route to a single mailbox!
- SEND email from any custom address.
- Customers perceive companies with ‘proper’ email addresses as larger, more professional, more reliable and likely to be around for the long term.
- SCALE your email as you grow, add new addresses as you need them.
- Create a mailing list and to sell directly to existing and new clients.
Don’t let technology be alien to you. We know how infuriating IT can be…and we can help.
Our hosted email solutions start at just £9 per month.
Ridge Technology specialise in helping small businesses, contractors and sole-traders make sense of their IT and start using technology to their advantage.
Let us be your IT department, get in touch today.